How To Make Bubble Waffles
Bubble Waffles are the latest must have food trend. Made in a special honeycomb mould, the alternative creation originated from hong kong.
Follow the quick and simple recipe below to create your own waffles, complete with crispy edges and soft and chewy bubbles.
120g self raising flower
1tbsp custard powder
2 large eggs (beaten)
1tbsp vegatable oil (extra for greasing)
1tsp vanilla extract
50ml evaporated milk
How To Make Bubble Waffles:
1. First whisk all of the ingredients listed above together in a large bowl and add a pinch of salt, until you have a smooth batter.
2. Cover the bowl and leave the batter to rest in the fridge for one hour before transfering the batter to a jug.
3. Brush the bubble waffle pan with some oil before placing on a medium heat.
4.Once the pan is hot, pour half the batter and fill each hole evenly.
5. Attach the lid of the waffle pan, close and immediately flip over
6. Cook for 11 minutes until each side is deep, golden and crispy.
7. Once cool, roll into a cone shape and place into a glass or cone and fill your preferred filling - this could be ice cream, fruit, chocolate sauce - anything!
The fantastic bubble waffles will look great in our printed crepe cones, plain white crepe cones or brown kraft cone. All three options are 100% recycable and leakproof and are made from papercardboard.
Shop online now and orders made before 2.30pm will be dispatched on the same day (Excludes weekends).
- Jongkolkorn Montague